About us Component Projects Bulkhead, Ceiling and Partition Specialists.
First of all about us Component Projects was established in 1995 as a bespoke bulkhead ,ceiling and partition contractor.
Furthermore it has grown steadily over the last 20 years and now due to workmanship and dedication commands a reputation for service , reliability and quality.
While we offer practical solutions to all your internal and external fit out needs.
While specializing in Bulkhead, Ceiling and Partition applications.
Most noteworthy previous successfully completed contracts while in the Bulkhead, Ceiling and Partition industry include;
- Eastgate Mall refurbishment Johannesburg
- Anglo American offices revamp Johannesburg C.B.D
- I.B.M. offices refurbishment
- Hartbeespoort retail centre new build
- University of Johannesburg.
- Executive offices new build Auckland Park
- Central Government offices refurbishment
- Pretoria C.B.D
- K.P.M.G offices new build
- Fourways Mall Phase Five new build
- New Oncology department Johannesburg General Hospital
- varios Pick n Pay
- Woolworths stores throughout Gauteng
- Various Mcdonalds restaurants throughout Gauteng
- Wartenweiler Library University of Witswatersrand refurbishment but to mention a few.
Due to the fact we are based in Kyalami, Midrand which gives us excellent access to both Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Furthermore we have superior links to our suppliers which include
- Marley Building Systems
- Supertec Ceiling
- Owa Ceiling
- Gyproc Saint-Gobain
- C.P.W. Ceiling and Partition suppliers.
About us-Component projects
Especially relevant our industry partners include
- Murray & Roberts Construction
- Stefanutti Stocks Building
- Mota-engil Construction
- Fikile Construction
- Lemay Construction only too mention a few established building contractors.
While our commitment to training and social responsibility has enabled us to maintain a strong relationship with employees and community as a result.
Hence our clients benefit and thus thrive from our extensive knowledge.
When specifying and carrying out projects in the Ceiling and Partition industry.
Hence our performance thus has enabled us to build strong relationships with clients and industry partners.
Consequently this in turn has lead the way to steady growth and reliability in the Ceiling and Partition sector of the construction industry as a result.
In conclusion component projects will hence work hard to maintain a great reputation.